LEAP Summer Camp Program
Summer Camp FAQ's
Where is LEAP Summer Camp held?
- Summer Camp will be held at our new LEAP facility located at 110 Waterford Court in Rincon, GA
- Summer Camp is May 30 - July 28
- We will be closed Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4 in observance of the July 4th Holiday
- Summer Camp programming operates from 9am - 4pm daily.
- Drop-Off is 7:00am-8:50am. Our camping program begins at 9am and staff are engaged in groups and lessons during this time.
- Pick-Up is 4:00pm-6:30pm
- If you need to drop-off or pick-up outside of these hours please notify LEAP Staff the day prior.
What health precautions is LEAP taking to ensure my child is safe while at camp?
- Your child's health and safety is always a priority for us. LEAP will sanitize all materials and areas used by students in the facility regularly throughout the day.
- We will also be sure to practice frequent handwashing and social distancing.
How do I register for LEAP Summer Camp?
- You can register for Summer Camp by visiting our website www.leapydp.com and clicking on the red 'Registration' tab at the top of the page that says ‘Summer Camp’.
- Then Click the green enrollment button, fill out the form, and submit your request!
- Once it has been approved you will receive an email to create your Kangarootime account.
What is Kangarootime?
- Kangarootime is our childcare management system. See daily posts and updates, message us with any questions, receive a push notification when your child is checked-in, request check-out, and pay your weekly tuition all right from your phone! You will need to download the Kangarootime App on your phone.
Do I have to pay a registration fee for each of my children?
- Yes, a registration fee is required to secure a space for each child attending LEAP Summer Camp.
- Summer Camp registration fees are non-refundable!
What does my child need to bring with them everyday?
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle, lunchbox, afternoon snack, and a book!
What will my child do everyday at LEAP Summer Camp?
- Each day students will rotate through stations of STEM activities, Creative Arts, Organized Recreation and Free Play.
- Activities and Lessons will be centered around exciting Weekly Themes
What is the dress code for LEAP Summer Camp?
- Students will be active throughout the day. We encourage them to wear comfortable clothes for summer camp
- Students are required to wear tennis shoes or shoes with a back strap for their safety
- No Flip Flops are allowed!
Are electronic devices allowed?
- Electronic devices are allowed but students will not be able to play on them until after 4:00pm.
- LEAP is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings.
When is my weekly tuition due?
- Payments are due every Friday prior to the week of service regardless of attendance.
How do you make a payment?
- You make all payments through our Kangarootime app. You can sign up for automatic draft or just login to the app on fridays to make your payments! A $10 late fee will be charged the following Monday if tuition is not paid.