LEAP Summer Camp Program
Summer Camp FAQ's
Where is LEAP Summer Camp held?
- Summer Camp will be held at our LEAP facility located at 110 Waterford Court in Rincon, GA
- Summer Camp is May 28-August 2
- We will be closed Thursday July 4th and Friday July 5th for the July 4th Holiday.
- Summer Camp programming operates from 9am - 4pm daily.
- Drop-Off is 7:30am-8:50am. Our camping program begins at 9am and staff are engaged in groups and lessons during this time.
- Pick-Up is 4:00pm-6:00pm
- If you need to drop-off or pick-up outside of these hours please notify LEAP Staff the day prior via a message on the Kangarootime app.
What health precautions is LEAP taking to ensure my child is safe while at camp?
- Your child's health and safety is always a priority for us. LEAP will sanitize all materials and areas used by students in the facility regularly throughout the day.
- We will also be sure to practice frequent handwashing.
How do I register for LEAP Summer Camp?
- You can register for Summer Camp by visiting our website www.leapydp.com and clicking on the red 'Registration' tab at the top of the page that says ‘Summer Camp’.
- Then Click the green enrollment button, fill out the form, and submit your request!
- Once it has been approved you will receive an email to create your Kangarootime account.
What is Kangarootime?
- Kangarootime is our childcare management system. See daily posts and updates, message us with any questions, receive a push notification when your child is checked-in, request check-out, and pay your weekly tuition all right from your phone! You will need to download the Kangarootime App on your phone.
Do I have to pay a registration fee for each of my children?
- Yes, a registration fee is required to secure a space for each child attending LEAP Summer Camp.
- Summer Camp registration fees are non-refundable!
What does my child need to bring with them everyday?
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle, lunchbox, afternoon snack, and a book!
What will my child do everyday at LEAP Summer Camp?
- Each day students will rotate through stations of STEM activities, Creative Arts, Organized Recreation and Free Play.
- Activities and Lessons will be centered around exciting Weekly Themes
- We will have special guests, water days, music, games, and movies each week.
What is the dress code for LEAP Summer Camp?
- Students will be active throughout the day. We encourage them to wear comfortable clothes for summer camp
- Students are required to wear tennis shoes or shoes with a back strap for their safety
- No Flip Flops are allowed!
Are electronic devices allowed?
- Electronic devices are not allowed at LEAP.
- LEAP is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings.
When is my weekly tuition due?
- Payments are due every Friday prior to the week of service regardless of attendance.
How do you make a payment?
You make all payments through our Kangarootime app. You can sign up for automatic draft or just login to the app on fridays to make your payments! A $10 late fee will be charged the following Monday if tuition is not paid.
Does my child have to be potty trained to attend summer camp?
- Yes, your child needs to be potty trained. No exceptions are allowed.
What ages do you allow?
- We offer care for ages 4-11 years old.